The lifetime allowance is reducing - are you affected?
Get Your FREE Guide
Use the form below to request your Complimentary Lifetime Allowance Guide – setting out the four key areas to review.
(Your details are secure with us and we will not sell or pass them to any third parties).
From April 2014 onwards the lifetime allowance is reducing to £1.25 million.
But how does this affect you?
You might be thinking…
- What are the changes and what do they mean for me?
- Do I have to do anything, and if so, how long do I have to do something about it?
- Will I lose out?
- How does this affect my benefits?
- Will I be paying too much tax?
- Will I be able to retire when I thought I could?
- What are the implications of doing nothing?
My service will provide you with clarity on:
- What the changes mean to you.
- Why they affect you.
- When they are being implemented.
- Why you need to act now.
I will help you to
- Ascertain what any tax loss might be and mitigate it where possible.
- Guide you on how this affects your retirement plans and provide possible solutions.
- Show you the possible downsides of taking no action.
I work with clients struggling to understand the ramifications of the lifetime allowance changes to help them to mitigate tax and costs, and meet their retirement goals.
I look forward to hearing from you.